Getting a labrador and need a name!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to go a tad off topic...but ...what the heck its kind of relevant.
I went for a spin on the bike the other day and stopped at a park for a moment and watched the world go by for a sec.

A lady drove up...parked her car and let her young Lab out who proceeded to run strait onto the grass and crouched down ready to...well erm..poooo.

The lady saw this and got her little doggy bag out ready to do the right thing.

Anyhow's this little dog was so excited to be out and having a poo it proceeded to walk whilst crouched and doing its jobbies for about 50 yards.

The poor woman was knackered after bending down to pick up each little packet deposited every 10 meters of so across the park :eek::lol::lol::lol:

I think the dog was called poo head..well if it wasnt it most certainly should have been :eek::lol:

sorry to go a tad off topic...but ...what the heck its kind of relevant.
I went for a spin on the bike the other day and stopped at a park for a moment and watched the world go by for a sec.

A lady drove up...parked her car and let her young Lab out who proceeded to run strait onto the grass and crouched down ready to...well erm..poooo.

The lady saw this and got her little doggy bag out ready to do the right thing.

Anyhow's this little dog was so excited to be out and having a poo it proceeded to walk whilst crouched and doing its jobbies for about 50 yards.

The poor woman was knackered after bending down to pick up each little packet deposited every 10 meters of so across the park :eek::lol::lol::lol:

I think the dog was called poo head..well if it wasnt it most certainly should have been :eek::lol:

LOL thats hilarious, I once got a telling off for allowing my dog to pee against a lamp. I mean come on what was I supposed to do carry a spray gun. I'm sure the rain would have washed it away. Honestly, I would never allow my dogs to pee against house or car etc and I always take doggie pressies back to my dustbin or doggie bins :eek:

anne xx

What about cookie.

Marnie, Sheba, Maggie, Millie, Goldie, Tia, Clover, Daisy, Poppy

We used to have a golden retriever too, and we called him Casper after the ghost. Well the kids did. :lol: It suited him as well because he was afraid of his own shadow!! :lol:

What about Dora? As in labraDORA.. also dora the explora cartoon charactor
Posted via Mobile Device

We had a yellow lab called Laddie (named after the other dog that was in Lassie) and then later on a black one I named him Kane, his mother was called Bracken.

My cousins dogs are called Max (already named), Ruby, Harry, one was called Gazza (her hubby is a die hard Tottenham fan) and now Stella (Artois) the Staff, her hubby had dogs called Dave and Eric, and his Mums dog was called Margaret. Met recently a Pug called Percy and her previous Pug was called Sydney, love the old fashioned names for dogs, Rover is a bit boring now (no offence to anyone who has this name for a dog)

I think you should call her geraldine. Gerry for short.

Our little bichon is called Elliott. It's really funny coz there's loads of male bichons around us and they all have quite old fashioned solid sort of names: Elliott, Max, Alfie, Edward, George, Harry etc.

I love Elliot that's really cool. I am eventually going to get a Border Terrier, his name will be Dylan lol

my husband has always threatened to get a dog and call it 'dildo' just so he could shout out the dogs name at the park and see the looks on people face!

my husband has always threatened to get a dog and call it 'dildo' just so he could shout out the dogs name at the park and see the looks on people face!

Would its surname be "Daggins"???

Actually, you could geta Chinese Crested dog and call it "Gillette"...
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back