getting a sandy blonde colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
Hey geeks! My hair is very light blonde, and a bit ashy. it is a 12/0 all over but the last few times I've had my roots done I've just had a 10/0 and 9% foils as my natural colour is about an 8 and I don't like it looking so white blonde anymore. I am looking for a sandy blonde colour to break it up a bit because I want it a little more natural looking, I use wella kp and like the look of the 9/38, if I use this with 6% do you think it would take well on my ashy hair? I would probly have fine slices or weaves. Any help appreciated :)

Or maybe even all over??

Anyone??? Lol

hi if you havnt already done anything schwartkopft have a blonde range with a sand toner which you could put all over or slices through. it has no depth in the toning so will stay as light as it is but will change your tone. hope this helps

Hi,

I use 9/38 quite alot when trying to give a bit warmth back into the hair, however, if you have 10/0 and 12/0 i don't think you will get that much of a change, i would go the 8/38 done fine in foils.

Hope this helps.

Oh thanks for your replies! I have still been having 10/0 with 9% foils so your replies are very helpfull!! I will look for that colour you recmended I'm going to capital today! :D

J-lyn do you know the name of the toaner you ment? What % peroxide do you mix it with? Thanks x

Latest posts

Back