Getting a text from a client Xmas day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel's25

Reaction score
Don't you just love it when you get a text of a client at 10pm on Xmas day, telling me she's broke 2 nails! 😡

Hope you didn't answer it! :eek:

No way!!! I can't believe that it's so rude

No I didn't answer!! And she won't be getting one until the 27th xx

I got a text yesterday about re-arranging an appointment >:-/ really wish I had a separate work mobile

Some people are just so cheeky.

Even we're entitled a little bit of time off :lol:

I had a text from a client yesterday but it was yo wish me a merry xmas & to hope I felt better xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't you just love it when you get a text of a client at 10pm on Xmas day, telling me she's broke 2 nails! 😡

This would make me sack the client. Honestly, who do they think they are?????

I would work Christmas day if my clients wanted me. . I find it all so boring...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Some people would test the patience of a saint!

I would work Christmas day if my clients wanted me. . I find it all so boring...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are u a bit of a baa humbug virtues lol

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

What a dampener on your Christmas day! I dunno about you lot but when I get these kinda texts I can't rest until they are fixed!

Would have played on my mind too. Would have been itching to make them perfect again

I wouldn't even respond EVER! This is the most extreme rudeness from a client I have ever come across. Did she just want to make you feel like poop on Xmas day? What's she usually like? Maybe she was really drunk? If it was one of my clients, their number would be blocked. Xmas day is sacred family time. What a b**ch!

Completely agree it's rude and you'd want to slap her. She was irritated and thought she'd irritate her nail tech. It would have been on my mind though. #sadact

I think she needs to reminded about what the client/ nail tech boundaries are!!!

Wtf did she expect you to do at 10pm on Xmas day? Go over to her home in your onesie and fix them?!

you need to ring her at 3am the night before to remind her of her next appointment lol

She was a new client and was really happy with her nails, and seemed lovely enough. She messaged me saying she broke two not bothered about them bring replaced just wanted them shellacked on the 30th dec. I am trying to prove appointment and not text her until tomorrow, it's bloody killing me x

She was a new client and was really happy with her nails, and seemed lovely enough. She messaged me saying she broke two not bothered about them bring replaced just wanted them shellacked on the 30th dec. I am trying to prove appointment and not text her until tomorrow, it's bloody killing me x

Don't you dare respond until tomorrow!!! (If you feel you must, at all). :hug:

Latest posts

Back