Getting back into spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty365

Reaction score
Hey guys new member here, I am going to bite the bullet and start spray tanning again.

What is everyone using these days.

Would appreciate some help )))

Fake bake as love it!

At the salon I work at we use vita liberata. (very popular because of ingredients and how it’s advertised as a “luxury tan”).
I personally like sienna X their colour range is great x

Moroccan tan!! (I get mine from sweet squared) it’s a rapid tan, which means your clients can shower after 2 hours if they so wish. It’s also green based which means none of the famous “oompah loompah orange” associated with fake tan!! They have a good range of colours, including a “Moroccan nights range” which is violet based for darker skin tones...it’s fab!!

Hey guys new member here, I am going to bite the bullet and start spray tanning again.

What is everyone using these days.

Would appreciate some help )))

I’m the same as you... I feel like a new therapist again and the market seems to have changed so much!

Thanks guys. I have read a article in the professional beauty about the UK's first CBD infused spray tan solutions they are called Simply CBD Bronzer www.tancbd.com. I like the sound of that anyone heard of them xx

Vani-T and Bondi Sands. My clients love them, they come out with a really nice colour. No orange or streakyness.

VANI-T all the way!

Latest posts

Back