Getting back into the swing of things!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
So my spray tanning has been on he back burner for a while, while ive been looking for a new job ect. But now my life is sorted out, ive got a new job and a new home with my partner I feel i can put more time into promoting!

I recently lost ALL my clients numbers so I am pretty much starting again. AND the email that I got most of my origninal quiries from my website I have deleted....but if I give go daddy a call they might be able to help me mabe?

Once I look thru my old diary and get numbers, I want to send my clients a letter/flyer in the post to celebrate my business being a year old! I also want to offer any who book with the flyer a free exfoliator that my sister has made which is really nice and got my tan off very nicly last night!

I've got my website, and a yell.com advert that really helps! But do the geeks have any idea what I can write in the letter/or mention?

Also I am moving to a more 'tan friendly' area so Im looking forward to that!

Starting again from stratch is a dream come true, at least you know looking back what you can work on. Get yourself a to do list and get cracking reinventing/look at offers etc....

My advice is to plan ahead. xoxo

Starting again from stratch is a dream come true, at least you know looking back what you can work on. Get yourself a to do list and get cracking reinventing/look at offers etc....

My advice is to plan ahead. xoxo
wow i really didnt think of it like that!
Thank you xxx

Latest posts

Back