getting dry skin recommend a good moisturiser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1

Reaction score
hi there

i have noticed my skin on my face is turning patchy with dryness, probably because of the cold weather... could anyone recommend a good moisturiser for this that isn't going to break the bank. im only 25 so i dont really need anything for winkles, just yet anyway!!

thanks

I know - the winter does play havoc with your skin.

Dont know if you are aware but your skin is classed as mature from about age 25 as the skins renewal starts to slow down from about this age so prevention is better than cure.

I am using Clarins multi active day cream at the min, but I would recommend a good facial and professional consultation to work out which is best for you.

I would recommend Matis Vital Moisturising Cream. It will put all of the moisture back into your skin that the cold weather/central heating has sucked out! Also, Matis Moisturising Energy Gel Serum is a great booster to use under your moisturiser.

I would recommend Fibrogene Intensive by Darphin,it's for very dry skin.

I use a cream for really dry areas called Unguentum M,it's on prescription but is fantastic for especially dry areas.

Maybe you should have a GP or pharmacist look at it just to check that it's not eczema.

Try drinking lots of water and having central heating off in your bedroom,these all contribute to a dry skin.HTH

Latest posts

Back