Getting Facebook reviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jemma890

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering how people get their clients to leave reviews on their facebook page, my facebook page is doing well but I don't have any reviews.

Do you just ask clients to do it or I was thinking maybe putting something on that if they were pleased with their treatment would they leave a review, and then get 10% off their next treatment.

What do you think

xx

I just put out a status on my page asking them & usually a couple will!

I was thinking of giving them a discount for leaving a review but havent done that yet x

I offer guests a complimentary treatment masque on their next appt as a thankyou for any online review wether it's on fb, yell etc as a thankyou.

Do a general Facebook status update saying something like "If you've been happy with your treatment here, I'd be thrilled if you would leave a review". Facebook do a generic "review us on Facebook" picture that you could attach to the status.

To me, asking clients individually to write a review seems a bit pushy, and offering discount is like bribery for a good review - much better to throw in an unexpected little freebie at their next appointment after they've done the review, like a free brow/lip wax or a little bottle of solar oil, etc.

I don't have the reviews section enabled on my page and I don't ask or talk about reviews to my clients, but still lots just spontaneously write a review as a post to the page. When they do, at their next appointment I'll mention it and say thanks, but that's all.

I just casually say to my clients that my business is all word of mouth and if they get a chance could they leave me a review on my Facebook page. Most do it, the odd few won't , I don't think there is any need to give them a discount off their next treatment. If a client is happy with your service they are usually more than happy to write a review [emoji3]

I have 66 reviews on my beauty page - I update a status simply saying. What a wonderful day/week thankyou to all my clients who visit my salon and for all your custom, to help my business grow your feedback and thoughts would mean so much to me. If you get 5 minutes in your day would you please review my salon by simply clicking on the link below (add it in) and share your thoughts. Thankyou all once again.

It's nice for them to feel they are part of it and let's face it they have a big impact on our business would if mouth is the best recommendation xx

I just casually say to my clients that my business is all word of mouth and if they get a chance could they leave me a review on my Facebook page. Most do it, the odd few won't , I don't think there is any need to give them a discount off their next treatment. If a client is happy with your service they are usually more than happy to write a review [emoji3]

I agree.... don't offer a reward for a review... your good quality treatments are enough.. I find the majority are happy to do it... just ask them

Thanks everyone I think I'll just put something on my page to ask clients if they could leave a review. x

Do a general Facebook status update saying something like "If you've been happy with your treatment here, I'd be thrilled if you would leave a review". Facebook do a generic "review us on Facebook" picture that you could attach to the status.

To me, asking clients individually to write a review seems a bit pushy, and offering discount is like bribery for a good review - much better to throw in an unexpected little freebie at their next appointment after they've done the review, like a free brow/lip wax or a little bottle of solar oil, etc.

I don't have the reviews section enabled on my page and I don't ask or talk about reviews to my clients, but still lots just spontaneously write a review as a post to the page. When they do, at their next appointment I'll mention it and say thanks, but that's all.

Where can I find the facebook review picture? x

Latest posts

Back