Getting hair extension customers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britolivia

Reaction score
Hi all, i qualified back in october in braidless weaves and more recently tape extensions. I've created a facebook page, offered free fittings, competitions etc and i am just struggling so much to get the custom or even page likes. Does anybody have any tips please? I cant afford to stock the hair myself so i request the customer must purchase the hair as their deposit, i have a few trade accounts with different companies and am able to source hair for all budgets but it still doesn't seem to be getting the customers in. Yet people local to me seem to be making a killing from it, I just don't know where i'm going wrong. I've done a couple of refits of other peoples work and some of them have been shocking ( i haven't stated this to the customer) and i understand it could also be the customers aftercare to blame for this. I was wondering would i be better approaching a salon to possibly rent a chair one day a week there or come up with some sort of deal with them?
thanks i advance

I’m looking to offer tape extensions too so I’m interested in hearing people’s ideas and feedback.
Have you taken photos of what you have fitted so far?x

Latest posts

Back