Getting in a new stylist?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I want to get in a new self employed stylist. I was just wondering where you guys have advertised the position before.
Lots of people seem to be doing it over Facebook but I feel it's not particularly professional.

I advertise on Indeed.com and it's pretty good.:)

Why do you feel it's unprofessional asking on Facebook, I'm not being funny I'm just interested x

I don't know really.
I suppose I've never applied for a job through facebook or whatever?
I've seen lots of people ask for jobs on facebook and I believe you've got to go out and find a job.

Ah right I would never have anyone apply on Facebook if I had a salon but I think it's okay to put something on like, Stylist Required call or pop in for more details.

I suppose.
I'm still a bit Stone Age I guess. I like a good old cv and cover letter. 😜

Well I do too too!!! And a good portfolio!!! I'd put in Facebook for people to drop CV's in! Give it a go!!

I got my job by seeing an advert on fb

Many employers were now using facebook for job advertisements.

Hi, I have a Facebook post saying "We are recruiting" with a link to my website which then explains they will need to apply with a CV and covering letter. It's still as professional, I can just reach a lot of people x

I think it's fine to advertise on facebook. Probably where it will get seen the most

Latest posts

Back