Getting more than one set from Minx.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetcheeks

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm having a problem getting more than one set of toes from a sheet of Minx, so far every client I have Minxed has used both the biggest ones with not a lot left! I'm trying not to be wasteful - leaving the bare minimum to file at the end of the treatment but it's the same everytime!

Is anyone else having this problem? Or do all my clients (including me) have extra large big toes? Lol! Maybe it's where we live - countryside and all! :biggrin:

Can anyone help? I have 13 sheets of Minx that have all been used once! :Scared:

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem, if the second size was a bit wider I could easily get 2 sets out of one sheet! I've only done one person whose big toes fit the second biggest but her feet were size 3! So annoying. Some people have suggested using the minx side ways but I still find it's not big enough for the length of big toes and there is only select ones you could do it with coz of patterns xx

Search 'minx leftovers' xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I will search and see what comes up :)

Build the cost of a full sheet of Minx into your price then any leftovers will be a bonus and not a problem. I'm sure the thread suggested will help too

Build the cost of a full sheet of Minx into your price then any leftovers will be a bonus and not a problem. I'm sure the thread suggested will help too

thats what I do as I too only seem to be able to get one set of toes out of a sheet of minx - i use the left overs on myself or daughter as can take time trimming to size or reshaping and I also run kids/teen mini minx parties
I also offer minx ring finger when doing party nails - just polish the rest to match, wouldnt offer with shellac unless gonna top coat as wont last

Last edited:
If Its a plain design or one that can be rotated that what we do is rotate the next largest to fit big toes . I have managed to get three sets out if one minx sheet before so it can be done

I will try rotating then and see if that helps. Thanks everyone for your help, I like the idea of mini minx!! Right, I'm off to have a good nose around the site! :) x

I get 2 out of mine fine, if the 2nd big toe one leaves a slight gap on one side of the toe I cut out a strip and apply it in the gap and it joins together perfect x

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I get 3 or 4 sets out of the sheets that can be rotated, no problem at all :)

Only cut off what you need, don't be wasting little bits by getting scissor happy! :D

Maybe all my clients have massive big toe nails then lol, even when rotated they're not big enough length wise :-( xx

Maybe all my clients have massive big toe nails then lol, even when rotated they're not big enough length wise :-( xx

I get 2 sets x

I get 2 sets x
Looking at that pic in ya profile piccie I'd use the 3rd big size on the big toe - possibly not the best judgement but it does look quite slim, just long.

If that was the case, I'd manage 3 sets out of that sheet :)

Looking at that pic in ya profile piccie I'd use the 3rd big size on the big toe - possibly not the best judgement but it does look quite slim, just long.

If that was the case, I'd manage 3 sets out of that sheet :)

I agree! On that pic. It's my foot. I've had operations on my big toes due to ingrowing nails. But my clients have wider big toes. So the left overs will prob be mine :) x

I agree! On that pic. It's my foot. I've had operations on my big toes due to ingrowing nails. But my clients have wider big toes. So the left overs will prob be mine :) x
Well, at least that means you'll try every design so ya not wasting them hehe :)

You need to push these ideas to your clients:

1) 4 small toes Minxed with crystals on the big toes

2) 4 small toes Minxed with matching rockstar big toes

3) 4 small toes Minxed with shelac'd big toes

I've just done a crystal ped with 4 toes in wraps:
Nic1672011.jpg

The wraps are actually green but for some reason whenever we took a photo tonight they looked blue (going to try taking a photo in natural light tomorrow to see if they show up as green then).

Nic1672011.jpg

The wraps are actually green but for some reason whenever we took a photo tonight they looked blue (going to try taking a photo in natural light tomorrow to see if they show up as green then).

I love your ideas Baggybear,I usually get 2 treatment out of my minx sheet but I have save all my Minx and was thinking of doing a Minx and match. All the gold and silver pattern put together to create another design.
Janice.

Nic1672011.jpg

Good idea! X

I love your ideas Baggybear,I usually get 2 treatment out of my minx sheet but I have save all my Minx and was thinking of doing a Minx and match. All the gold and silver pattern put together to create another design.
Janice.

I'm taking all these ideas on board :) x

Nic1672011.jpg

FAB ideas! yes I think I will get promoting! Thanks for your help :D

Latest posts

Back