Getting newly in filled lash extensions wet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lph

Reaction score
Please can somebody help me, I had my eyelash extensions in-filled this morning and had my hair done at home this evening. I was concerned about not wetting the extensions so did my best to prevent this whilst my colour was washed off but as this was done over my bath they did end up wet!! I just dried around the lashes and they seem fine at the moment but I'm really scared that I may have damaged the glue or the bond?!? I'm most concerned as I go away on holiday Saturday and am working flat out from now until I go hence both appointments being in the same day! What should I expect to see if I have ruined them? Would I know by now?

They should be fine if u didn't rub them, don't panic :)

Thankyou! That's what I hoped someone would say!! I don't do extensions but have been having them done for over a year and have never done this before! They are fantastic I couldn't be without them. I will schedule appointments on separate days from now on though!! ;-)

Latest posts

Back