Getting rid of monomer smell

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahKe

Reaction score
a while ago, my hubby used to be ranting on at me about the smell of monomer, because I work in the summer house and keep a backup of stock in the kitchen he said it was all he can smell when he comes home. Leon then got to the point of keeping the bottles outside on the patio.

When I converted over to SBD their new release at the time was their signature gel/ acry gel and it co-insides the slip solution which smells like baby powder and was an absolute game-changer for me especially (I would be lying if i said it was for my husband) and the smell of monomer was no longer a thing.

Not to mention that the whole system was just better than the acrylic in general. I found it to be easier as you have as long as you like to manoeuvre and much more flexible. I think also the main thing is that its a quarter of the price. No wastage is leftover and I just couldn't really recommend anything else.

I am just looking forward to the sbd site to be running soon lol

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has a problem with the monomer smell

I love it, well I used to, I can't smell it anymore. Husband comes home takes a big sniff and says 'I love the smell of money'

Latest posts

Back