Getting started

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faye cheshire

Reaction score
I am going back to hairdressing after 40years. Only did rollers in my day and no proper style cutting. Everyone had the same style and you picked it up as you went along. I am however going to do an update course for two day s. Then if I can get some clients go back and keep updating.

Who knows one day I may be able to understand everything you professional s are discussing lol !!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice would be gratefully received

Faye Cheshire

Hi Faye

Welcome to SalonGeek.

Take a look at Hairdressing Training Courses | Learn How To Cut Hair From The World?s Best Hairdressers. They have some excellent tutorials covering all aspects of hairdressing. You can have a one week free trial to see if you like it. I think it's a great resource for trainees, newly qualified and those wanting to refresh their knowledge.

There are also some good books available from Amazon etc.

I hope you really enjoy your course and meet some lovely people on it.

Have fun...

Thank you being blonde , I will definately take a look. I have been on Amazon and think I will invest in some books.

Faye x

Thank you Bingleblonde. I will take a look and am definately going to get some books from Amazon.

Fayex

Latest posts

Back