Getting your salon winning awards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am after information from you in regards of entering your salon into awards. Loads of salons say they are "salon of the year" but never really say who has deemed them to be! I have tried googling it and nothing is coming up in terms of what to enter in order to get the title, and so I have turned to you guys to hopefully shed some light!

If any of you have tips as to what to do/what not to do in entering them as well that would be appreciated!

Thanks for any help you choose to provide :)

Professional Beauty

I think, people need to vote for you and suggest your salon's name :) I think

Thankyou :) appreciate your reply!

Are you beauty or hair?

Oh ok, if it was hair I could give u some suggestions but not with beauty, sorry :) do you do make up? You could support local events/charity fashion shows/student fashions shows? Its a good way to get your name out there and promote.

Within hairdressing main suppliers have competitions so maybe it's the same in beauty...?

All the best with it

Oh ok, if it was hair I could give u some suggestions but not with beauty, sorry :) do you do make up? You could support local events/charity fashion shows/student fashions shows? Its a good way to get your name out there and promote.

Within hairdressing main suppliers have competitions so maybe it's the same in beauty...?

All the best with it

Thanks for your reply! I will have to look into that then, as I can't think who might off the top of my head. I know that my skincare and makeup brand do awards, but it is based on sales and nothing else. I have done a few events with makeup now you mention them, but just small ones in my local area to promote my business. Thanks for the advice, much appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back