GHD mk 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
Has any one seen any good deals on these GHD Mk 4 Hair straightners

Thx

xx

Hi
Take a look at ****** they have great deals!
J

Hi Jonathan

Have you tried this company at all??

Hi Jonathan

Have you tried this company at all??

He works for this company, so I have removed the link - hope you can find help elsewhere rather than from someone only looking to sell you something.

Ill watch this thread aswell as im wanting to buy some GHD's soon.x

ghd have an offer on at the moment but it ends end september( sorry)
if you take any old pair of straightners/tongs etc etc in to a salon who sells ghds, they will take 20 quid off the price to convert you to the new mark 4

Hi
I own the company so any reply would be biased!!
I am a new member and got a bit of a telling off for my first few posts!!
So, to answer you vaguely we always have offers on ghd's that change from week to week. Doing a search for "ghd straighteners" will bring up all the best deals on Google including our competitors.
If you have any technical enquieries about ghd's including the new mk4 wide plate, I will be glad to help
regards
Jonathan

i bought mine for £119 at a hair salon called nikita,that was the best price i saw them for on the internet but that was a few months ago now.i sold my old ones on ebay and put the money towards my new ones,as they then only cost me £39.if you have the old ones and they are in good condition then thats what you should do as you will be sure to make more than the £20 they are offering you to take them back when you buy the new ones.i also didnt have a box for mine.hths

Hi
I agree, you can save much more than £20 online and get free gifts too! Plus you can then sell your old ones on ebay.
Jonathan

I have actually wanted some for so long, I have even tried the free-gadget sites to get some. What with hubbys on going health problems I never have enough money to buy some. I have some hairart ones but tbh to own ghds is my goal.

HQ Hair have a great deal on, where you buy the straighteners and a box of three or four Tigi products. Great for christmas presents if you don't need them yourself. If you go through Quidco, you can get cashback too. Hth x

Has anyone tried the T3 tourmaline hair straighteners they are far better on condition...but more expensive too!

I have very dry, frizzy hair and find that my Ghds, with the right product, do the job better than anything else and still manage to leave my hair silky smooth. I'm afraid anything more expensive would have to be delivered by Mr Pitt himself to make it worth it for me :green:

i have seen some FHI straightners in my hair and beauty store they go up to 232 degrees does any one know if theyare as good as GHD as they are half the price

just google ghd mk4 or ghd iv stylers and you will get loads of results. most websites are much cheaper than salons anyway. Try and aviod ebay though...too many fakes

I didnt go for GHD in the end i get the FHI from Capital and they are just as good at half the price

Latest posts

Back