Ghd

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
I'm thinking of b uying some GHD straightners. Are they the best? How much do they cost? Where can I buy them without getting ripped off?

They are about £120 best to buy them from a ghd stockist salon. Lots of them for sale on the net are fakes and dont have a guarantee.

www.ghd.com are the official website to get them from, you get freebies with your order too, hth

and yes they are the best straighteners you will ever own :hug:

www.ghd.com are the official website to get them from, you get freebies with your order too, hth

and yes they are the best straighteners you will ever own :hug:

That's the wrong address. ghd ™ Official website – ghd IV styler collection & hair products is the official site. At the moment GHD stockists are doing an amnesty and offering £20 off. This brings them down to £99.
Pinks are also out now at £135 :green:

Whatever you do DON'T get them from ebay, there are a lot of fakes out there!! if it's too good to be true, then it is!

You will love them when you get them. The Rolls Royce of straighteners.

i got mine which r purple n limited edition for £130 with hairdryer and kit bag, the plain black ones are £100 and u can get them from most hairdressers, if u want pink or limited edition ones they cost between£100 and £150, i find them the best but there are also good ones that are cheaper x

we use SHE straightners and imo work the same and look the same too

I got my pink kiss ghd's from The Funky Group. They were £125 and that included p&p, vat and 1 year guarantee. This was a little while ago so prices might of changed but check them out, they are an official ghd website.

That's the wrong address. ghd ™ Official website – ghd IV styler collection & hair products is the official site. At the moment GHD stockists are doing an amnesty and offering £20 off. This brings them down to £99.
Pinks are also out now at £135 :green:

Whatever you do DON'T get them from ebay, there are a lot of fakes out there!! if it's too good to be true, then it is!

You will love them when you get them. The Rolls Royce of straighteners.

Thanks hun,
dont know what happened with my link but yes it is very wrong lol :lol::lol::lol:
your link is the one where i got mine from over 2 yrs ago and i have never had any problems with them :hug:

I got my pink kiss ghd's from The Funky Group. They were £125 and that included p&p, vat and 1 year guarantee. This was a little while ago so prices might of changed but check them out, they are an official ghd website.
I just got mine form the funky group great service and mine were about £85 i think :rolleyes:

I just got mine form the funky group great service and mine were about £85 i think :rolleyes:

I thought GHD had the only official website. Are they a salon selling them online? It does frustrate me when they sell them less than the cost price. A big business may be able to absorb the cost but us salons can't!

If they are proper GHD's they get a 2 year guarantee :green:

Thanks hun,
dont know what happened with my link but yes it is very wrong lol
your link is the one where i got mine from over 2 yrs ago and i have never had any problems with them

Yes I did think that was a strange place to get them! :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back