GHD's..do I ? or don't I ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Emmysbabes, if you don't like flat roots just curve the hair at the roots first with the straighteners ,
good luck with your straighteners / curling irons :hug: x
let us know how you get on xx minky x

I have GHD's and just got a few months ago the Mark 4, they are really fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would definately recommend them to anyone, i will never buy another make! well worth the money as although they are expensive they will last for years! x

I'm excited now ...
It's one of them things I have never thought I would get...

After watching all the tutorials on youtube on how to curl with them and stuff, They are more than just straighteners...THEY ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND.....

I am sure me and my daughters will fight over them lol...
The straighters I have at the moment, do work....but the look doesnt last long,
I must go over some parts of my hair mabey 3 times a day !
How my hair isn't totally wrecked I don't know,

On the official ghd website they have a gold giftbox set,
its the IV straighteners, a bag, purse, mirror a little thermal protector and a small creation spray ,
It also says free with every ghd bought a free 150ml thermal protector and a roll mat....all for £99.99 and free next day delivery ...
ooooooooo I am excited !!! I hope I like them lol

crack on girl !! we all wanna know what you think of em once you get em :D

Another brilliant thing about them is the time they take to heat up ... plug in, put your earrings in and they're ready to use, honest.

Hun, I'm excited for you!!

Hopefully will have them on saturday oooooo I hope I don't bottle out lol...
That money could be spent on bills and food for 2 weeks lol...

Hopefully will have

them on saturday oooooo I hope I don't bottle out lol...
That money could be spent on bills and food for 2 weeks lol...

Don't worry hun , you can send the kids back down the garden to forage for more leaves and berries , lol x ,

Listen Emmybabes why not you ? you deserve a little present, every Gal does , and you work hard so why not ?
we are all waiting for you to give us the run down on these straighteners ,

plus your Daughters will be chuffed with them too ,
so you go get em Emmysbabes and live a little :hug: x

Don't worry hun , you can send the kids back down the garden to forage for more leaves and berries , lol x ,

x
:green: lmao...
Well he is giving me the money tomorrow so I can order them yayyyyyyyyyyy..

I am sooo excited it may just take away a bit of the heartache from my new hair do lol

I have heard so many good things about them so far, compared to only a few negative..
So I can't wait !
I will feel dead posh :green:

Ok last question on this matter I promise lol...Just don't want to make any mistakes at this bloomin price...:green:

Do I get this set ..........
ghd iv styler giftbox model

Or go for the IV's on their own for the same price but Then I get the 150ml thermal protector and the black heat resistant mat ???
This is possibly one of the scariest things I have ever done lmao

Ok last question on this matter I promise lol...Just don't want to make any mistakes at this bloomin price...:green:

Do I get this set ..........
ghd iv styler giftbox model

Or go for the IV's on their own for the same price but Then I get the 150ml thermal protector and the black heat resistant mat ???
This is possibly one of the scariest things I have ever done lmao
OMG PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED THEM YET??? JUST GET THEM!!! YOU WILL LOVE EM XXX :)

OMG PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED THEM YET??? JUST GET THEM!!! YOU WILL LOVE EM XXX :)

Lmao who's more excited...me or you ??? lmfao :green:
Yeah but which ones...the gold set...or the iv on its own then get a free black heat mat and a heat protector .....just heeeellpppp meeeeee

This is torture !!

Go for it chick deffo!!!

I couldn't live without my ghd's they are scrummy...lol xx

Lmao who's more excited...me or you ??? lmfao :green:
Yeah but which ones...the gold set...or the iv on its own then get a free black heat mat and a heat protector .....just heeeellpppp meeeeee

This is torture !!

I would get the GHD IV Styler and the heat mat (which is fab also) :)

Well after all that I can't order them anyway,
My card is not supported and I don't have enough credit on my phone :grr:

I am going to leave posting about it on here now, as its turning into a thread just about me lol, so I'll keep it up in a blog,

Ill update when I finally manage to buy and recive them then I'll close the thread ...

Thankyou everyone for you help and oppinions, Hopefully it will help someone else one day too xxxxx:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back