Gift Bags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the CND ones, they are really nice.
Or you could pretend you are on Blue Peter;

Go buy some nice netting and matching ribbon (pink or red etc) from your local Habberdashery. Then cut out circles, size depending on how big you need them to be, and then put your gifts in the middle. Tie the top with the ribbon, and you have a nice see-through bag that looks the part, is cheap to make and they can see what is inside! :D

just adding to bn03's post....i have a wholesaler near where i stay that sells artificial flowers and floristry stuff and smelly candles and things but it also sells items for weddings too and the last time i was in i seen little bags already made up that looked way cool and they were cheap too...about £1.40 for ten and they had them in lots of different colours and designs :D

stanleyann

I don't think you can buy them in the Leeds OSNS, I got a white one given to me with nice black rope handles. They are very pretty and I asked if you can buy them but I was told not.

does anyone know how much the cnd ones are looking for some nice classy ones for xmas

Oh, well in that case I'm going to get some for my new shop! :D

the new ones (black patent) are very snazzy and we had them made for PR purposes. Now I could find a price for you for 50 but I will tell you now, they won't be cheap. We spent a good deal of money on small and large ones but we never put a price on them because we figured they would be more than our clients would be willing to pay BUT if you want me to find out I will :!: :!: ;)

You can buy the bags from the One Stop Nail Shop in Leeds or any One Stop Nail Shop. You can also order by post.

Let me check the one I have is right?

It's a small gift size white thick paper bag, with the Creative logo on it, and black rope handles?

similar, but black patent with the Creative logo in white embossed on the front and back - black rope handles!!! ;)

Oh! Well in that case I haven't got a clue what they look like! :oops: :D However, I very much like the old ones so I'm sure the new ones are nice too! And they would be good for an opening day! :D

beautifulnails03 said:
Let me check the one I have is right? It's a small gift size white thick paper bag, with the Creative logo on it, and black rope handles?

We still have medium sizes of those but they were our old PR style bags :!:

TheNailDiva

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone help me out? I am looking into doing nail art parties and I need to find a supplier of gift bags to cost it out. Anyone deal with a supplier already?

hiya :D
while carrying out promotional jobs for creative like fashion week, we give out cool goodie bags.
the bags r black patent with the cnd logo embossed on them & black rope handles 8)
i'm pretty sure that they r for sale from designer nails 0113 275 5179.
also, if you're looking for things to put in them, they do loads of their products in minature size :D
they also sell white plastic retail bags that will b cheaper, but still look professional.
hope this helps
lol liza xx

TheNailDiva said:
Hi, Can anyone help me out? I am looking into doing nail art parties and I need to find a supplier of gift bags to cost it out. Anyone deal with a supplier already?

I do quite a few kiddies manicure parties and I buy "loot bags" from the local card shop - you get 10 for about £1. Certainly not as swanky as the Creative bags but it does depend on your audience LOL. Barbie bags may suit an 8 year old but not a grown up LOL.

Its taken me ages to find the info I wanted on this one (probably too late now) Anyway, when I started I ordered some really nice "accessory bags" from a company called Morplan. They are 11 x 15cm, really glossy thick paper with matching rope handles. They come in about 8 different colours. They cost £7.75 for 50. They can print them with your own logo, but I don't know how much they charge for this.

They can be ordered on-line www.morplan.com go to Packaging, then Carrier Bags, then Supergloss Luxury.

They get cheaper if you order more than 50. I put any products I sell into them, lots of my customers say they like them and keep them to use as gift bags. I think I will also fill some as Christmas promotions.

stanleyann said:
just adding to bn03's post....i have a wholesaler near where i stay that sells artificial flowers and floristry stuff and smelly candles and things but it also sells items for weddings too and the last time i was in i seen little bags already made up that looked way cool and they were cheap too...about £1.40 for ten and they had them in lots of different colours and designs :D

stanleyann

Could u give me deatils of the w/saler near u?

Jules

PMd Glynis on this one - but just wanted to say a general thankyou, this has been a big help!

:D

hi i do girls and ladies nail art parties... i fill the girls ones with mini polish/mini keyring file/sweets and pricelist the ladies get a little file/hand cream satchet/nail polish remover wipe..... the bags are from crafttime address is www.craftime.com under pouches and different colours/sizes and the cheapest i can find so far.

can i steal this post and ask mrs s to let us know the price of the bags and what minis creative/designer do....
also if anyone knoews where i can get keyring files or mini files with pics on.. for girls ... cheers

I know that someone has already mentioned Moorplan, but I've just had their November sale flyer through and noticed that in addition to the small glossy rope-handled small bags, they also sell the small voile bags in white or gold from £2.39 each.

Not sure if these are on their website, but if you ring them on 0800 451122 they can send you the November flyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back