Gift ideas for best friend's 21st?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Hoping someone could help me out! My best friend is turning 21 soon and I'd like to get her something really special, but don't know what! She's really into makeup, tanning...anything beauty related, and is also a hairdresser if that helps? Totally stuck for ideas!! Xxx

I got my friend a charm bracelet with a little scissor and comb charms etc =) she can then add other charms to represent her interests etc if she wants =)

I got my friend a charm bracelet with a little scissor and comb charms etc =) she can then add other charms to represent her interests etc if she wants =)

I had thought about a pandora actually... :) xxx

What about a pamper day? I paid for me and my mum to go for one, it was a spa and we got a selection of treatments then afternoon tea, champagne. Then after I booked us in for a make over and photo shoot just the 2 of us :) was really lovely! Xxx

What about a pamper day? I paid for me and my mum to go for one, it was a spa and we got a selection of treatments then afternoon tea, champagne. Then after I booked us in for a make over and photo shoot just the 2 of us :) was really lovely! Xxx

Ooh that sounds right up her street! She'd love it! Xxx

For my 21st as a little extra my mum got me a pen from Swarovski, I use it for my appointment book :) you can get lots of colours and they are filled with little Swarovski crystals! They start from about £25 and you can buy ink refills for £1 :) xxx

For my 21st as a little extra my mum got me a pen from Swarovski, I use it for my appointment book :) you can get lots of colours and they are filled with little Swarovski crystals! They start from about £25 and you can buy ink refills for £1 :) xxx

These are gorgeous, ive got one ad got my mum one in like a coral xx

I got given a Thomas sabo bracelet with a scissor and comb charm I love it :)

A Yankee Candle? I love those as gifts xx

With everything you've said about her I think a pamper day sounds perfect :) esp if she is having a party or a night out! Xx

Think I might book and pay for a spray tan, mani+pedi and eyelashes? She's been banging on about mac foundation for ages so could get her some of that too...thanks for all your ideas ladies! Xxx

Think I might book and pay for a spray tan, mani+pedi and eyelashes? She's been banging on about mac foundation for ages so could get her some of that too...thanks for all your ideas ladies! Xxx

Aww, you are a good best friend... 💕 Id get shellac/or gel mani, lashes & a tan at the same place (so they dont use hand cream) & maybe a file n polish on toes (again no creams) as some creams react with tan so means she would need them on separate days. Xx

Aww, you are a good best friend... 💕 Id get shellac/or gel mani, lashes & a tan at the same place (so they dont use hand cream) & maybe a file n polish on toes (again no creams) as some creams react with tan so means she would need them on separate days. Xx

So nails first, then lashes then tan last? :) xxx

And thankyou! I do try to be :D she's more like my sister than my best friend really! Xxx

So nails first, then lashes then tan last? :) xxx

Yes nails, lashes (or lashes then nails) then tan 😊 make sure she knows her tan preparation too! She will be over the moon! Xx

Yes nails, lashes (or lashes then nails) then tan 😊 make sure she knows her tan preparation too! She will be over the moon! Xx

Thanks hunni :D xxx

Latest posts

Back