Gift Voucher Ideas??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loulou Mc

Reaction score
I want to jazz up my Gift vouchers and thought about putting them in boxes along with either bath beads or scented petals etc to make it more of a special gift rather than just a piece of card. Does anyone know of a good supplier of boxes or any ideas on other ways to make the vouchers that little bit special???

Thanks

I want to jazz up my Gift vouchers and thought about putting them in boxes along with either bath beads or scented petals etc to make it more of a special gift rather than just a piece of card. Does anyone know of a good supplier of boxes or any ideas on other ways to make the vouchers that little bit special???

Thanks
my friend got little boxes of e.bay (sorry i know peeps arn,t to pleased with this place) but they were great.... and it sounds a really good idea hth

Thanks for that do you know what supplier it was? I have looked on there but the boxes weren't the right size. I was thinking about pillow boxes tied with nice ribbon, but also wanted to do it in my colours (lilac/purple/silver) I know don't want much do I?? lol

Thanks for that do you know what supplier it was? I have looked on there but the boxes weren't the right size. I was thinking about pillow boxes tied with nice ribbon, but also wanted to do it in my colours (lilac/purple/silver) I know don't want much do I?? lol
sorry i cant all i can remember was that the boxes were the ones that they tie hellum balloons to hth.. try balloon shops as well

have u tried hobby craft? they have that sort of stuff

I'm glad I saw your post as I was about to post the same.

I remember seeing the programme Risking it All and two guys in London set up a shop selling mens skincare products and Martin Webbs came up with the idea of the gift voucher being very upmarket looking in a lovely Envelope Size (DL) Brown Box and I loved the idea and I now really would like to get this too.

Can't see them anywhere on the internet though, ahhh!!:cry:

What a good idea.

Have been speaking to a few of the clients in the new salon I am starting in a few weeks and they are all really keen on the voucher idea, and gift boxes for them sound great.

would you charge extra for the gift box or include it free?

I have fpound a great site for boxes Saa Paper Co.,Ltd. They are gorg!!!! They are handmade paper and really look the biz. I have emailed a women who has purchased them and she got 40 for £27. Have a look and see what you think. My only concern is they are from Thailand and I'm a bit worried about the whole payment thing as my credit card was cloned a few months ago and now I'm very wary about paying for things, but apparently it's a paypal kinda thing.

These look amazing -how do you order them?

Let us know how you get on if you go ahead and order them.

I had this idea a while a go and one of my clients has made me the most beautiful handmade gift vouchers with boxs that tie with gold ribbon. They exactly what I had pictured - makes a classy ready wrapped gift rather than a card.

I plan to offer them for vouchers over £30 with my standard vouchers for under £30.

She did buy the boxes online but not sure where, I will try and post a piccy tomorrow

KxXx

I had this idea a while a go and one of my clients has made me the most beautiful handmade gift vouchers with boxs that tie with gold ribbon. They exactly what I had pictured - makes a classy ready wrapped gift rather than a card.

I plan to offer them for vouchers over £30 with my standard vouchers for under £30.

She did buy the boxes online but not sure where, I will try and post a piccy tomorrow

KxXx

That's a good idea to only offer them with a voucher over £30 - might make them spend more too.

Great idea and would love to see any pictures.

I was speaking to my mum today who is into making cards & crafts and we are going to have a play and make an envelope which could be used to hold the gift voucher.

I emailled Saa Paper and they have sent me a price list - PM me if anyone wants a copy.

FYI - 1 Thai baht = 0.0143022616 British pounds

Thanks

I thought about this a few weeks ago. I ended up buying some silver boxes from the little box company and cellophane bags form ebay. I'm going to tie box with ribbon put in cellophane bag with tissue paper and tie up with ribbon again. I just need to sort out what the actual voucher looks like, which I seem to be having a job with!:eek:

You can get them already printed like the ones above, which are 3d and like an envelope in itself.

I use these which are like an envelope with the voucher printed inside.

Let me know if they are any good to you.

You can get them already printed like the ones above, which are 3d and like an envelope in itself.

I use these which are like an envelope with the voucher printed inside.

Let me know if they are any good to you.
Wow they are really nice, it would definitely be an idea
Thanks for that

I thought about this a few weeks ago. I ended up buying some silver boxes from the little box company and cellophane bags form ebay. I'm going to tie box with ribbon put in cellophane bag with tissue paper and tie up with ribbon again. I just need to sort out what the actual voucher looks like, which I seem to be having a job with!:eek:
I did my vouchers on Publisher. If you chose the blank publication option will then show you variety including Gift Voucher. You can then chose a cover pattern and change the colour scheme if you want. Then print whateer you want on the front, inside and the back covers. I bought some A5 pre-folded card with envelopes and away I went. They look nice but as I said I just want to make it look like more of a gift. Pm me with your email if you want more details or help.

I did my vouchers on Publisher. If you chose the blank publication option will then show you variety including Gift Voucher. You can then chose a cover pattern and change the colour scheme if you want. Then print whateer you want on the front, inside and the back covers. I bought some A5 pre-folded card with envelopes and away I went. They look nice but as I said I just want to make it look like more of a gift. Pm me with your email if you want more details or help.
Thanks very much I'll have another go later, using your sujestions.

Latest posts

Back