Gift vouchers for mobile therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just after some advice/input as I think Im waaay overthinking my gift vouchers.

Im a mobile therapist & work within a 10 mile radius of my home. I also have a minimum of £20 spend for appointments. How would this work with gift vouchers?
Would i be better selling them for a monetary amount or for a service? What if someone only wants to buy £10/£15 worth of vouchers? Would I just explain the area i cover & minimal spend? I guess im worrying that someone will be given a small value voucher & want me to go out for just a brow wax!

Those of you that sell vouchers & are mobile, how do you do it? Xx

Could you just put your t/c on the back of the voucher so if someone was given a £10 voucher they'd know they'd have to add money to it to get a treatment.

You could also point out the t/c to a purchaser so they knew not to give as gifts outside your area?

Ooh, thats a good idea for T's & C's on the back. I forgot you could have both sides printed. Thanks Redduck.

All sales of them go through me anyhow, so i dont know why im worrying, i can make sure I tell everyone as I sell them but I dont like leaving things to chance lol xx

Why not just have a minimum value of £20 for your vouchers then? Or if people want a specific treatment voucher, just make sure that it's over £20? My vouchers are a minimum 10euros. The T&C's then state that there is an additional 5e charge for mobile appointments (I do salon and mobile treatments) You could also add an 'addiditonal mileage' charge in your T&C's (like takeaway deliveries do!) eg. £1 for every mile outside of your catchment area? Hope that helps :) x

Latest posts

Back