Gift Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you give her the previous salon owners telephone number ? Maybe she could refund her or give you the money for it ?

I know its a pain, Im having a voucher dispute at the moment. The voucher has expired and the client doesn't seem to understand this. I have let people off before and they tell everyone they know and other people expect it to.

I would refer it to the previous salon owner or take the voucher as a 50% payment. I personally wouldn't give her the treatment free, how many other vouchers are floating about ?

The previous owner is my landlady so i don't want any bad feeling between us, i know she wouldn't refund her or pay me as we had a dispute over the sun bed Min's.
No one has been back in touch yet, if she does get back in touch and is polite rather than threatening i will offer a mini manicure as a good will gesture and then try to explain things when she is in the salon but i don't think i will hear any more from them

Latest posts

Back