Gifts for a budding hairdresser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaywil

Reaction score
Hi all.

I hope you can help, I may be in the wrong place here for my request and if I get kicked out then so be it.

My wife has just started a hairdressing course (last week)

It's her birthday in a couple of weeks and I'd like to buy her some stuff that is useful!

Rightly or wrongly I have already purchased a Dyson dryer ( I assume that is a complete no no or absolute win in your eyes but I await your comments)

So, what gift ideas do you have?

Thanks in advance....

My husband complains I’m a nightmare to buy for because I’m very fussy and would rather choose my own gifts, products and equipment.
Definitely don’t buy scissors as they need to be something that feels ‘right’ when you hold them.

https://salonexhibitions.co.uk/site/Home
However, tickets for some of the live shows would be an amazing treat.

Great shout. Thanks.

Is this something I could take her to? Or would I be an absolute pita (I have zero interest)

Should I send her with one of her new hairdresser friends?

She’d probably enjoy going with a friend so they can discuss what they’ve seen and bought. There are lots of offers on tools and new products to try so she’ll have plenty of fun. The student day is Sunday so shows and offers designed for the student/newly qualified hairdresser.

Latest posts

Back