Gifts for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
Does anyone ever give gifts to clients? For their birthday, Christmas or other?
What do you usually include?

I'm only open 11 months but over Christmas I sent a card with a £5 voucher in it to all my regulars.
I have a record of their birthdays and have been meaning to start sending cards with vouchers too but haven't gtown around to it.
Anyone that received the card at Christmas thought was very surprised and thought it was a lovely gesture. Great way of keeping good relations with clients....

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I think vouchers is good idea and nice suprise if you send them in the post.

I saw at christmas someone had put together a little pack with a nail file, a polish and a mini solar oil but obviously depends how much you want to spend. The mini scensations that cnd do are cute for little gifts.

I do for Christmas or Easter , I make a little chocolate pack up with a fuzzy chick or Santa and thank you note.
Clients love free stuff and they all are very touched when you remember them.
I myself also love getting gifts or voucher is a good idea as mentioned in this thread.

Beauty at your finger tips!

Fab! I love the idea of the voucher. Do you send through the post with a stamp or do you give to them when they come in?

If I have them booked I'll save myself the postage and just give it to them when they come in. Otherwise second class stamp it is :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

My clients give me presents at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back