Gifts for my family?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
Looking for hair related gifts for my Mum (fine hair), and my sister (full-head of highlights)

Looking to spend £20-25 each

Ideas? Don't fancy getting Tigi sets this year

Fudge duos are nice RRP £11.95

Matrix sets are nice the biolage sets which include shampoo conditioner treatment and a wash bag are retailed at £25

Why hair related in particular may I ask?

I got my pops a drive in an aston Martin :D he's gonna want to drive it home I bet lol they'll have to drag him away at the end of the day! I'm super stuck on mam tho :( as always!

I'd get olaplex no 3 for my mum tho if I was going hair related :)

Sorry diddnt read the post propperly it was sis not dad oops

Why hair related in particular may I ask?

I got my pops a drive in an aston Martin :D he's gonna want to drive it home I bet lol they'll have to drag him away at the end of the day! I'm super stuck on mam tho :( as always!

I'd get olaplex no 3 for my mum tho if I was going hair related :)

I'm the other way round; mums so easy to buy for but dads a pain in the ass!

I'm the other way round; mums so easy to buy for but dads a pain in the ass!
What did u pick for yours? Did you sort your sis hair after too?

What did u pick for yours? Did you sort your sis hair after too?

Yeah I sorted it! Got her fabulong.

For my Dad i got loads of shit basically just novelty stuff but the ones that were the most expensive were a fitbit watch and a drill which he wanted both so he's actually had ideas of what he wanted this year!

For mum i got her boots; perfume; naked palette because i'm sick of her using poo make up; make up brushes and a few smelly sets.

The only hair related thing i got for anyone this year was my sisters extensions because i just feel so cliché getting them hair stuff[emoji23]

For my Dad i got loads of shit basically just novelty stuff but the ones that were the most expensive were a fitbit watch and a drill which he wanted both so he's actually had ideas of what he wanted this year!

For mum i got her boots; perfume; naked palette because i'm sick of her using poo make up; make up brushes and a few smelly sets.

The only hair related thing i got for anyone this year was my sisters extensions because i just feel so cliché getting them hair stuff[emoji23]
Me too that's why I don't do it, I worry they'll think oh she just got that off the shelf in work, sucks really coz I could give them the best stuff ever and they wouldn't have a clue lol! Well your parentals have done alright this year!

Me too that's why I don't do it, I worry they'll think oh she just got that off the shelf in work, sucks really coz I could give them the best stuff ever and they wouldn't have a clue lol! Well your parentals have done alright this year!

I know they just wouldn't appreciate hair stuff like we would! They have indeed!

I always get my dad clothes that way I can dictate what he wears

Latest posts

Back