Gigi and Nataliya

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
... just to say a huge thank you for all the hints, tips and demos you showed today (and previously). Yet again they are sure to prove invaluable - I'm looking forard to seeing you again already :green: These ladies have been so generous with their time and knowledge and I'm sure that everyone would agree on that count xxx

I think that everyone should always try to make these demos/mini classes as you really do learn a great deal - you never stop learning and it does keep you up to date with the products and the ranges available - regardless of which brand you use!

So thank you again and now I'm off to play with my superb new additives kit and I'm going to try some of the techniques which these wonderful ladies shared with us xxx

Glad it was a good day. Looking forward to seeing pics of your work using them! :)

i had a wonderful time in Manchester :) was such a thrill to meet everyone and greatly appreciated the time taken by these busy ladies.

Cant stop grinning though because i got a mention on the Shellac nail art competition ! :)

Vicki x

We had a fab time this morning and just about to go and have a play after just getting home and sitting down lol

Had a lovely morning at s2, totally fab to meet Gigi and Natalya. They are both lovely, very talented ladies, it was a pleasure to see them demonstrating the new Additions :) thank you ladies xx

We had a fab time this morning and just about to go and have a play after just getting home and sitting down lol
Thanks for being my chauffer to s2 today Caz, you're a star. can't wait for Master painter next week :) :) xx

i had a wonderful time in Manchester :) was such a thrill to meet everyone and greatly appreciated the time taken by these busy ladies.

Cant stop grinning though because i got a mention on the Shellac nail art competition ! :)

Vicki x

I saw your name this morning on the facebook group - bet you're well chuffed to have received a 'Highly Commended' acknowledgment - well done Vicki.

I've been watching all day to see who won the competition.. x

Thank you everyone who came round to S2 today) Gigi and I had great time sharing with you. Keep posting your lovely new art nails) would love to see what you come up with.

Lots of love)

An amazing day! I went to bed dreaming nails.

Jenna xx

Latest posts

Back