Gigi rouge nailclass... where....???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandaxmx

Reaction score
does anyone know how i can get my hands on the gigi rouge nailclass book ??? .....

im having problems getting one as ive moved to germany and cant seem to find anywere that will post !! ...

finally got my marian newman one today but that was from a book supplier on ebay and sadly they dont have the other one i want :( .....

any links or reccomendations will be great thanx xxxxxx

Have you tried Books - mundo - if you are searching Gigi's second name is Rouse

wow how easy was that :) haha thankyou soo much :) .... dont know why i typed it as rouge??? !!!! did mean rouse ! .....

ive found it on other sites but only postage to uk ... but sorted now ill get that ordered now :) ....

thankyou again xxxxx

Hi hon, have you tried Sweetsquared 0845 2106060 ? If you go to Amazon.co.uk, I know they post abroad and one of their sellers have it in stock and both of these places also have copies of Doug Schoon Nail Structure and Product Chemistry.

Amazon :biggrin:

hahaha... i think i may need to join amazon.. i always forget about it...thanx for all your replys my hands should be holding a copy of it very soon :) xx

Latest posts

Back