Gigi Rouse at Sweet Squared tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought there would have been a massive crowd. Would love to have been there.

She told us about the additives but time went so quickly she said at end when everyone had gone (and i was still shopping!!) that she had forgotten to do them so didnt get to see them in action :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Today I have been regretting my decision not to stay an extra couple of days so I could attend. What a fantastic and generous offer I missed out on. The more I experience anything to do with S2, the more I see them stand out from the crowd.

I'm glad you all had a nice day.

Just got back from a fantastic demo and Q & A session with Gigi at Sweet squared in Leeds. What a lovely and incredibly talented lady ( I can only dream of doing French like her) and so beneficial to me as i'm newly trained. I'm soaking up any hints and tips like a sponge at the moment so to get some from Gigi was fantastic for me. I can't wait to see her next time she's over in July. Thanks Gigi :)

Nicole as Lobraes says she may be back in July so I'd give S2 a call and make sure you're on the mailing lost for it! Xx

Am so jealous, but glad you all had a lovely day. Can't wait to go myself xx

I was sooooo excited to see the additive out in action!!

Glad you all had a fab day! We all really enjoyed it lovely to see you all i bet you all couldn't wait to get home and have a dabble!! I was the one that did the Glitter demo in the morning and the one lingering around in the afternoon help out on till!!

The Additive are amazing!! the 'effect' pigments are to die for!!! Gigi wanted a chain to tie them to herself so she didn't lose them!!

Hope all that went had a fab day and learned lots of new tips!

It was nice of you to show us amelia, i cant wait to get to salon tomorrow to have a go, nice to meet you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I had a fantastic morning at S2 meeting Gigi, what a lovely friendly lady she is, very talented and inspiring. Really learned alot in just 2 hours with her excellent way of explaining things thoroughly and in a simple easy to understand form. Got my Nailclass book signed too 😃 Thanks geeg x
Really enjoyed the whole morning!
A pleasure as always to have a chat with Chloe and the girls, and thanks to Amelia for her fantastic rockstar demo xxx😃

and also got to meet

Latest posts

Back