Gigi Rouse at Sweet Squared tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Norris

Reaction score
Just wondering how many people are going to Leeds tomorrow?? I am in two minds at the moment, having to come from Hull....does anyone know what happens, or is it just a case of catching a glimpse of the famous woman herself :) ....i have just finished day 7 of 8 day enhancement course and am very keen to learn as much as possible.....anyone been to anything similar before...thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've never been before when I called up I was told Gigi would. E showcasing the new minx and on their fb page it says Gigi will be talking about Minx & Shellac I believe. Think I'll be there! Xx

Thanks for that...think i will be there too just wanted a bit of information first :)

Wish I could be there! Have a great day!

x

I popped into the shop late on friday on my way to York for the weekend and was told about it then. It was very tempting to stay an extra couple of nights to be able to attend, but we ended up coming home today as planned.

The staff at the shop thought I was a bit mad when I rang to see if they had a copy of Dougs book, saying that I was driving up from seeing family in Bristol that day. At first they thought that I'd just driven up that way to get the book!

They were all really lovely in the shop, just like everyone else I met on my trip. I'm beginning to believe there is truth to the saying about how much friendlier it is oop north!

I hope you all have a great day, and please share any info. :D

can't go and i'm so jealous of you guys who can....................:D

Wish I could be there as well but Jess and Sarah I will expect a report back if u both go hehe

I will definately be giving an update :)

Sooo jealous! I live in Southampton so it would be a bit of a trek for me :(

Hi all,

Could anyone tell me what time tomorrow's event runs from and if it's OK for me to just turn up? I'm sure I had an email with details but have just got back from a weeks holiday and can't find it!!!! I don't go back to work until Tuesday and would love to attend tomorrow if possible.

Thanks!

Lucy

Hi lucy, theres two..one at 10 till 12 and one at 1 till 3 :)

Hi lucy, theres two..one at 10 till 12 and one at 1 till 3 :)

Thanks Sarah - is it OK for me to just turn up do you know???

Lucy

Just seen on Facebook that no booking is required - how exciting - off to Leeds for me tomorrow!!!

:)

What a way to spend an afternoon. I am so inspired! Thanks Geeg!

Spent a lovely morning at sweet squared, met gigi, what a lovely, talented lady she is, so glad i went :)

Was she a bit scary? :o How big as the crowd?

Not scary at all, in fact a lovely lady, just honest in what she says (and very talented) she did some Shellac and minx demos, there was about 20 of us there this morning, just the right amount i thought, well worth going and i got my book signed :)

I had prior commitments and could not get there :sad::sad::cry::cry:

Would have loved to have met such a talented lady who had helped me in so many ways.

Hopefully next time

Vicki x

Was fab this afternoon about ten of us and we saw the additives in action!! They are stunning!

Can't believe how warm and generous Gigi is with her time. Well worth it.

Latest posts

Back