Gilded dreams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazjp69

Reaction score
Okay Okay wheres all the new colours on S2 thought they would be on line by now :) I need to get my order in and get them colours delivered to I can play rofl

It'll be midnight tonight

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought it was 23rd sept they were due for online sales 😔 lol do i sound desperate hehe

I thought it was midnight last night as well. Just looked now and there's still no sign of them 😢

I thought it was 9am this morning

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Argh I wish someone could actually confirm when they are going to be on S2, got up at the crack of dawn all eager and nothing!!! Desperate to place an order but I'm holding out for these and Lecente! Someone please have the answer?!

Just ordered mine by phone , lines busy 😁

I've just been able to place my order over the phone x

Theyre on now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Phew.. Done mine too! Online in 10 mins she said!

Sat on the phone!! Additives are not online.. Are they available over the phone??

So disappointing that all the new glitters are already sold out!! :(

Can't believe how blooming expensive the new glitters are!!!

is it just me that can't find these then?? all I can find is the vinylux duos?! 😩

Gina have you found them now? It's dio shellac and vinylux and additives are in additives section best to phone up the stardust a are sold out online but they have Neptune in stock just not shown online 😃 I'm happy it's the only one I wanted.

There not glitters.... That's why there more the neon nail shadows were more and so are the stardusts because there very different to glitters x

Gina have you found them now? It's dio shellac and vinylux and additives are in additives section best to phone up the stardust a are sold out online but they have Neptune in stock just not shown online 😃 I'm happy it's the only one I wanted.

yeah I've found them I thought ud be able to order them separately I didn't realise they had to be ordered as a duo! thanks x

If they aren't glitters is there any advantage to buying the lecentè stardust collection rather than the guilded additives? Xx

It depends what colours your looking for I suppose... ill be getting both as great to use with acrylic x

Latest posts

Back