Ginger haired client - spray tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Evening all!

Just had a text from a girl I know, asking if she could book in for a spray tan next week!

She will be my first paying client, so obviously I want it to look good! She is also one of those people who knows everyone! Pressure!! Haha!

On top of all that she is a very very light skinned, she's also ginger and pretty much goes pink in the sun!

I'm planning on using my nouvatan 8% on her! Is this ok?

Any tips on doing this tan?

Eek! I'm nervous already and it's a week away! Haha!!
Thankyou :)

Hi, congrats on your first paying client!

Your nouvatan 8% should be perfect for her :) just stay calm and confident and I'm sure you will do just great x

Evening all!

Just had a text from a girl I know, asking if she could book in for a spray tan next week!

She will be my first paying client, so obviously I want it to look good! She is also one of those people who knows everyone! Pressure!! Haha!

On top of all that she is a very very light skinned, she's also ginger and pretty much goes pink in the sun!

I'm planning on using my nouvatan 8% on her! Is this ok?

Any tips on doing this tan?

Eek! I'm nervous already and it's a week away! Haha!!
Thankyou :)

You will probably find that you will have a lot of requests for tans from exactly this type of client. The rest of us can get a tan with a little bit of work but really fair skinned people especially red heads who tend to freckle dont have this luxury so spray tanning is a godsend for them. 8% solution should be perfect, good luck

Hi I am one of those people, ginger hair pink in the sun and I also think an 8% will be fine for her. Good luck x

Definitely use 8%.

Thanx girlies!! Always so helpful!! :) xx

a nice light tan will be perfect and good luck ;)

Yes use the 8 I have a client that is pale and is ginger and I used the 8 Nouvatan and she loved the colour was fantastic x

May I just crash this thread as im too in the same position, congrats on ur first booking hun thats fab! :) I have my first paying spray tan client in two weeks except she is half irish and half nigerian! So her skin is darker but I really dont know what to use, I guess it just applies the same as others how dark she wants it or is it pointless using an 8% as an example.....? Would u only use 10%up on naturally darker skin?.....Eeek

Sent from my G690A using SalonGeek

I did my first two client's last week and one of them was really pale with freckles. I used Nouvatan 10% and they both really loved it :D

Thankyou all! Feeling quite excited now!! :)

And ooh, thats a tough one! I would go for 10% if it were me I think!!

And sharn Dymond - Its her 1st tan, and she is rather nervous! I think 10% would be abit much for her! Haha! :) xx

Thankyou all! Feeling quite excited now!! :)

And ooh, thats a tough one! I would go for 10% if it were me I think!!

And sharn Dymond - Its her 1st tan, and she is rather nervous! I think 10% would be abit much for her! Haha! :) xx

Maybe lol! xx

hi , i would definately go for 8% and say she can go for the next one up after that. I'm that colouring and had 8% nouvatan on my training day and i was very tanned i preferred it about day 3 - it depends what look she wants x

I think she just wants to give it a try tbh! Just for the summer! I can imagine it will be a shock for her! As she hasn't been tanned before, i will let her know about the 3 days :) thankyou! Xx

Definitely do not use more than 8%. We have a product called 'Winter Glow™ which is specifically designed for fair skinned clients. Winter Glow works in a slightly different way using our proprietary dermal delivery technology which prevents DHA overload in the available Keratin in your clients skin. Very popular with brides too.

Latest posts

Back