Gipsys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zaza said:
Hi all i am a mobile beauty therapist and have a client tonight for two sets of extensions (mother and daughter) she gave me her address which is on a road which is mostly gipsy houses, now on the phone she didnt sound like a gipsy but they are renound for not paying for treatments. when she phoned there was a list of treatments she wanted but cos its an evening appointment i said i would do some tonight and some tomorrowotherwise i would be working into the early hours of the morning. i have done some gipsys before and they were really nice but its the few that give the rest a bad reputation. i am really nervous about going and even thought about cancelling at one point, i also dont want to ask for the money upfront cos it sounds cheeky. any suggestions would be great.
thanks, Zoe. x
Hi, You could suggest she get the money ready and put it on the side rather than ask for it up front and pocket it.(so as not to smudge etc) that way you know she has the money but she doesn't give it out until job's done. HTH

I think that the solutions that could be suggested - were suggested. I think that I am a little uneasy about how this thread could be construed even though I dont think there was any intention to do so. Therefore it only makes sense to lock er up.

Please be careful not to make posts that could be potentially hurtful or harmful.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back