Girlfriend buffer - retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Do you retail Girlfriend buffers or just keep them for salon use? And if you do retail what is the RRP?

(Can't find my CND catalogue.):rolleyes:

Fab for retail and the RRP is £5.95

hth's

I agree with the RRP.

However, must mention the buffer from Creative that I've just started using. Girlfriend Buffers are a thing of the past!!

I'm not sure what it's called, but one side is green (you use this side first) and the other white.

I have never ever seen a nail so shiny from buffing!

I expect these would sell quite well too!

I'm not sure what it's called, but one side is green (you use this side first) and the other white.

It's a glosser - either a board or a buffing block , they retail at £4.95 each.

I like the glossers but recently went back to using a Girlfriend and was amazed at the shine I got...... Can't make up my mind now which one I prefer!!

Its the Glossar in either block or board form,i love it too :D

:lol: Vetty we must be a bit psychic :eek:

I'm not up to date with your retail prices (as I am in Australia), but over here there is a pharmacy range just came out with a glosser called "Fluffy Duck" it's just as good as the glass buffer, so I keep my prices just under their price. Nearly every supplier has a glosser of some sort now ..... they are all the same, (if the paper is green and white) the paper has only one manufacturer, so the only difference is the price from wholesalers (and the glue that sticks em together). I have 4 different sizes and shapes in stock and they run out the door once you give them a demonstration.

I agree with the RRP.

However, must mention the buffer from Creative that I've just started using. Girlfriend Buffers are a thing of the past!!

I have never ever seen a nail so shiny from buffing!

I expect these would sell quite well too!

Well the girlfriend buffer is certainly not a thing of the past as they last such a long time and you can wash them etc and a little Solar Oil doesn't have a deliterious effect on it. You cannot do any of those things with the glossing buffers as excellent as they are, I see these as a retail item only and do not use them in the salon .. If you get them anywhere near oil they crumple up and die!!

Geeg,i'm sure i read Mrs Geek say the girlfriend must not be used with Solar oil ?

Now i'm confused (doesn't take a lot i here geekland cry :lol:)

I don't mean to use it with Solar Oil like you would a Koala buffer, but Solar Oil does not make it die!! If you get oil on the buffer you can wash it.

I have to say that there is often a residue of Solar Oil on the enhancement when I buff with the girlfriend buffer :smack: naughty me!

I have now edited my post to read less confusingly.

:lol: I misunderstood,thanks x

ha ha good editing :wink2:

Well the girlfriend buffer is certainly not a thing of the past as they last such a long time and a little Solar Oil doesn't have a deliterious effect on it. You cannot do any of those things with the glossing buffers as excellent as they are, I see these as a retail item only and do not use them in the salon .. If you get them anywhere near oil they crumple up and die!!

I meant thing of the past as I prefer to use the Glossing buffer now just for the shine - love em!

But I know what you mean with the fact they can't go near oil...... I had a solar oil leakage in my handbag the other week and it completely ruined my handbag sized one! I was gutted, I love my mini sized buffers etc!

Thanks for your replies. :hug:

I can at least tell my client how much they are now.

Do Creative sell mini buffers specifically for retail? I'm sure I have seen them being sold in tubs on eBay (I would NOT buy from there - don't worry! :lol:)
but haven't seen them in the catalogue.

They did last xmas,and they were so popular they kept running out,ring now to avoid the rush :lol:

Latest posts

Back