girlfriend buffer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i have just tried the girlfriend buffer on my own natural nails and WOW :D what a shine.......just a few swipes over the nail and they were left with a glass like sheen....i would recomend anyone who has not tried the girlfriend yet to get one asap......if that is the effect i get with a cnd buffer i cant wait to see the results i get with l&P when i do the foundation course.....i know cnd products are more expensive than some other brands but its a true saying, you only get what you pay for ;)

stanleyann

What is a girlfriend buffer?? Is it a special type of file..sorry for my ignorance major geek..

stanleyann said:
i have just tried the girlfriend buffer on my own natural nails and WOW :D what a shine.......just a few swipes over the nail and they were left with a glass like sheen....i would recomend anyone who has not tried the girlfriend yet to get one asap......if that is the effect i get with a cnd buffer i cant wait to see the results i get with l&P when i do the foundation course.....i know cnd products are more expensive than some other brands but its a true saying, you only get what you pay for ;)

stanleyann

BridgetMcGarvey said:
What is a girlfriend buffer?? Is it a special type of file..sorry for my ignorance major geek..

Hi Bridget,

The "Girlfriend Buffer" from creative is the most popular buffer!
An extra-thick padded 3-way buffer for enhancements and natural nails. Refines the surface to a high gloss and lasting shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back