Girly Girl C.Dior Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey :green:

Just showing ya'all a picture of my new Dior nails I did the other day. They're so girly, I'm gona have to have 'em on my toes for my holiday!

The 3D flowers are acrylic btw, I sculpted them with white l&p mixed with some glitter, then glued them on.

Letme know what you think :cool:

xxlaylaxx

Attachments

• diorblck.JPG
    diorblck.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 449
Laystar their absolutely fab, lovin the colours definately girly x

Laystar you are so talented!!!
They are LOVELY!
Have you won any competitions yet?

Lol, I did some Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe nails for a Creative Extravaganza competition last year, but Im hoping to compete at Excel this september, Im practising my butt off at the moment!!

:cool: :green:

Fingers crossed :p

xxxx

Good Luck At Excel
I'm Sure You Will Do Very Well!

wow..they are well BLING
stunning

Love them Layla they rock.

:!: O.M.G They are absolutely gorgeous! I want them! Do you do pre-designed tips? If so do you sell them? I would be interested! Have you seen the new Dior design? It's light brown-beige background with darker brown logo and has red, yellow and green stripe down the side. It looks well nice!

P.S. Good luck at Excel, if you produce anything like what you have been, you're sure to do well!

Layla,

Your nails are fab and I am sure you will get loads of compliments about them on holiday and you are sure to be a strong contender at Exel. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Yes RSB!! I have seen and done the new Dior nails, they're so retro and hip!!

:cool:

I can do pre-designed tips, but they'd be as a french tip design as I cant really shape nails to cover the whole of the nail plater perfectly - if you catch my drift ;)

PM me if you want to discuss it ;-)

xxxx

LayStar said:
Hey :green:

Just showing ya'all a picture of my new Dior nails I did the other day. They're so girly, I'm gona have to have 'em on my toes for my holiday!

The 3D flowers are acrylic btw, I sculpted them with white l&p mixed with some glitter, then glued them on.

Letme know what you think :cool:

xxlaylaxx
oooh clever girl. where have you been hiding lately, it seems ages since you were on.

Wow Layla, they are really cool!!! :cool:

Just promise me you won't move to Cornwall :lol: :D

Loads of luck at Excel - not that you need luck- knock 'em dead!!!!!!

beautiful!

now iwant to do those on my nails but id only be able to do my left hand.. trying to write/paint those out with my left would be disastrous

guess thats why ur doing it on ur toes!! lol :D

Latest posts

Back