Give your opinion on the PB magazine.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was speaking to a few people today at the show and altho we all LOVE Scratch mag we do miss PB nails.

Since the mag merged it all together alot of us have not renewed subscription and there just wasn't enough in it for us.. there is only so many times you can be told how to do a french lol

If you wouldn't mind in taking the time to e-mail your opinion across in hope that it will improve we would be really greatful as i know alot of people do miss this mag.

Please send it to [email protected]

If we don't voice our opinions they will never know the problems that have arisen therefore it won't change.

Thanks to everyone xx:hug:xx

Sent as promised:green:

Thanks girlies keep 'em coming xxx:hug:xxx

I have to say I like PB because there is so much Pro advice in there. However, it is strange that when Nails had a stand alone mag that PB also had a section dedicated purely to nails. Now the mags have merged that section has gone, I think that was a mistake and it should be reinstated.

Thanks for starting the thread Kirsty.

I was chatting with the afore mentioned Laura McCreddie on Sun eve and we were discussing the merged PB. They have not been made aware that we are all missing the nails stuff so much, what did they expect! If you complained to Esco who take the subs they have not passed on your comments it would appear. Laura would welcome our comments. Either email on the email given, Laura may kill me for giving it out, or use the contact info at the front of PB. Either way, let them know. They can't change what they don't know about.

Also, we have been told that the promised quarterly nail supplement will be sorted and we should see it early in 2008.

It is down to all PN lovers to let PB know where they can improve their mag for us.

Latest posts

Back