Giving clients info about acrylic removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
do u give info out on removal i have a few clients who have asked about removing not doing it myself as im assuming they want to save money ive told them but that they risk damage as telling them u can only grasp so much u cant fully undersand, i have stressed it has to be done very carefully as its removal that damages nails.

Last edited:
A couple of my clients are trained nail technicians (trained years ago but didn't enjoy it so gave it up)... they are the exception because they are educated! My other clients come to me. xx

well this is it i told them its best for me to remove, as telling them gives them a rough idea but damage can still b done as the nail is weaker after being in acetone and all it takes is trying to force the acrylic of or scraping the nail too hard and then the damage is done i did say i cant b held responsible if u dont have them taken off properly.

I tell them that there maintenance appointment should be booked for around 2 - 3 weeks , or if they need removal to book in when they need it , removal isn't about just getting them off it is also a re hydrating treatment and professional tidy up manicure .

dont be scared to be a little pushy with the re booking part , they came to you for the nails as your the profetional , so there is no reason they wont come back for removal to.

I was really cross a couple of weeks ago as I did a removal for a friend of mine, who then went and did a removal on her friend 'using the same technique' in her words. Made me mad! I was thinking you're a) doing it wrong (possibly) and b) stealing my clients! Honestly...x

I would always try to book my clients in if they ever wanted their nails removed. But I also think, if they asked I would definitely advise them how best to remove them by themselves. Much better than not telling them, and them biting and ripping them off because they haven't been given the correct info in removal.

wrong thread sorry!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330961854.592670.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1330961854.592670.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Back