Glam spray gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahb2701

Reaction score
Does anyone that has the glam spray tanning gun know wether 1 is the highest or lowest setting? I was told by my trainer to have it on 1 but then read in the manual to have it on a high setting 5 - 7 is the most commonly used?? So now I'm confused..

I have it and one is the lowest I have mine set at 6 hope this helps xx

Ah ok thank you. Not sure why I was told to have it on 1? Is it easier coverage on a higher setting?

Hi Hannah, Dawn from Nouvatan told me to have it on 1 so that's why I told you to. As you know I use the TS50 machine so it's a different gun but I think if you have yours set too high it will be too wet. Try it out and see how you get on. :biggrin:

Does anyone that has the glam spray tanning gun know wether 1 is the highest or lowest setting? I was told by my trainer to have it on 1 but then read in the manual to have it on a high setting 5 - 7 is the most commonly used?? So now I'm confused..
With our solution 1or2 is correct. you need to be on highest power and have the nozzle a hands length away from the client. this way you will get 20 tans per litre, any higher and you will get overspray and waste solution any probs give me a call in the office on 0333 456 4678 its free phone even on mobiles

I use sienna on the medium speed setting 6 and it doesn't come out to wet or over spray with me 😊

Aaahhh ok that makes total sense now! I didn't realise diff solutions needed diff settings, I only got confused cos I read the instructions which said different to what I was doing and was worried I was doing it wrong! Thank you :)

Aaahhh ok that makes total sense now! I didn't realise diff solutions needed diff settings, I only got confused cos I read the instructions which said different to what I was doing and was worried I was doing it wrong! Thank you :)
All solutions have different viscosity like oils, i Honestly dont know about the thickness of other tans. but ours can give a full body tan on the number 1 setting that is the lowest setting on the glam classic (the one letting out the least liquid ) set correctly you will use around 35ml per body thats 25 tans per litre, making the glam using our training methods a really good machine

I know iv only just trained so I may be getting used to the gun and technique but I'm currently using about 60ml on a number 1 setting, any ideas where could I be going wrong?

Hi Hannah we used less than 200mls on the 3 clients u tanned and me tanning u. 60 isn't bad as you've just started. Don't worry just keep at it and u will use less when u r more confident. Ring me if u have any queries. X

Thanks Jo, yeh I'm sure il get there, done 5 since training! Feeling more confident already

I've just recently done my training with the glan champagne gun and I was told to have it on 4 medium! Now I'm doubting my training :/

I've just recently done my training with the glan champagne gun and I was told to have it on 4 medium! Now I'm doubting my training :/

Hi Dudeymel, as Steve said it depends on which solution you are using. 1-2 is suitable for Nouvatan but may not be for the tan you are using.

Hi Hannah we used less than 200mls on the 3 clients u tanned and me tanning u. 60 isn't bad as you've just started. Don't worry just keep at it and u will use less when u r more confident. Ring me if u have any queries. X

That should have said less than 250 mls! I can't add up...

I am using Nouvatan, I just did my training with them a month or so ago and bought my gun etc from them. I hate getting conflicting infirmation and because im new to it I dont have the confidence yet to mess about with different settings :( I'll give Nouvatan a ring x

Dudeymel did you sort it out?

Ive not had a chance to contact them but I will tomorrow and I'll give an update xx

Hiiii! Spoke to Nouvatan today and they said straight away that I'd been given the wrong settings and it should be on '1, high', the trainer I had hadn't used a glam gun before so thats probably why I got the wrong info. Times like these I'm so grateful for salon geek because I would never have known otherwise xx

Hello, hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread but I was trained on Sunday by Nouvatan and on the day the trainer set the machine to 2 and the gun in between 1 and 2. She then told us to set the speed at 1 and the gun on 5/6. I've just done a tan with the machine on 1 and the gun on 6 and the tan came out quite speckled and wet. I'm really confused, can someone help please? Xxx

Lesley82 the machine should be on the highest speed and gun set to 1.

Latest posts

Back