Glam spray gun

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lesley82 please give Dawn a ring in the morning and she'll explain everything. X

Thanks, I will do :) xx

ARGHH !!! This is totally my fault, I sent a blanket email out to all the trainers about the settings on the glam machine, what it was supposed to say was gun on 1 and machine on highest setting.. But the way I wrote it, it could of been so easily misunderstood to of meant Gun on highest setting which is 6 and machine turbine on lowest setting. that is what the Liverpool training centre did with you Lesley :rolleyes: the real setting is machine turbine on high, and gun on one. This way you will get the right spray pattern,
I apologise for the confusion, when I am wrong I admit it, like the time I ordered tents in millimeters not centimeters and I ordered 100,000 buffing mitts instead of 1000.... S@@t happens sometimes but most of the time I am epic LOL

I have just done a tan and put the machine in the highest setting and gun on 1 and it was loads better although I think I might of used a bit too much solution! Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it soon :) xx

I have just done a tan and put the machine in the highest setting and gun on 1 and it was loads better although I think I might of used a bit too much solution! Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it soon :) xx

You'll soon get the hang of it. Do a few friends to practice and ask for honest feedback. Good luck. X

I just did an 8% tan on 1 high and I couldn't even see the tan at all so I couldnt see where I had sprayed, I had to spray it on my own arm to make sure it was working, hope it comes out even :/ x

That doesn't sound right. Had you cleaned the gun out after the last time you used it? You should always be able to see the guide colour.

I rinsed it through with water, when I sprayed it up close on my own arm and on some couch roll I could see the colour fine it was just when I was spraying it on the client I couldn't, I wasn't stood too far away. Very weird x

You should half fill the cup with warm water after tanning and then spray it through to make sure there's no tan residue left in there.

Latest posts

Back