Glam tan spray tanning machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybyellen

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm wondering if anyone could please help me?? I want to buy a glam tan spray tanning machine. Has anyone got the contact details for the company directly. The best prices I can find include tent & solution which I don't want & price is still the same without these extras. I thought I was doing the right thing by buying in separates as I could buy when I could afford an item. I have everything apart from the machine. N I want to get a real good deal. Thank you xxxxx

Hi geeks, I'm wondering if anyone could please help me?? I want to buy a glam tan spray tanning machine. Has anyone got the contact details for the company directly. The best prices I can find include tent & solution which I don't want & price is still the same without these extras. I thought I was doing the right thing by buying in separates as I could buy when I could afford an item. I have everything apart from the machine. N I want to get a real good deal. Thank you xxxxx
Glam Spray Tan Machine Fuchsia

You can buy just the machine from Nouvatan. Fab customer service too. x

Yeah I know but I want it as cheap as possible I am a student n not a lot of money! X

I think the machines cost what they cost I'm afraid. The packages are really good value for money though so instead of buying in dribs and drabs could you not just save up and buy it all in one go?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I am also a student and I purchased mine from fresh indulgence buy through Amazon...I think it was £185 or close to that for the machine, tent and 3 bottles of solution which I thought was a good deal as the machine is around that on its own :) hope that helps x

I've just brought the kit from beauty solutions excellent price and its pink . Used it last night really luvly to use so pleased with it :)

Swoon!!!!! :Love:in love with this!!! cant jusitfy buying it though as mines fine. but its so cute and girly!!

I've had the machine nearly a year and I think it's fab sooo much quieter than my previous clients love the heat button and clients always comment in the look ... I have white xx

I bought mine from suntana too

Aww thanks ladies!! That £139 is the best price I've seen so thanks so much xxx

Ahh that's wasn't including vat & it's coming up £179 with vat. I'll check out the one from amazon. Thanks ladies xx

Hi, I am also a student and I purchased mine from fresh indulgence buy through Amazon...I think it was £185 or close to that for the machine, tent and 3 bottles of solution which I thought was a good deal as the machine is around that on its own :) hope that helps x

hi im looking to buy a new spray tan machine and just wondered how you are finding this new one :), would you purchase it now or choose something else? x thanks

I'm gettin it Tomo, from New Zealand u buy 4 litres of tan and get machine free ;-) rock bottom tanning x

ooh reading this thread convinced me and I just purchased from amazon too :) thank you ladies, saved me a few pounds as I was going to get direct from fresh indulengance .. x cant wait to try it out now x and tips or anything that you can advise x

Hello! Can you tell me where you bought you're glam from beautybyellen? I'm looking into all the machines at the moment, how are you finding it?

Don't know why this is in the nail section?

Latest posts

Back