Glamcor lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candystore

Reaction score
hi all

I am thinking of getting better lighting. Everyone seems to rate the Glamcor range. Can someone tell me if you can change the bulbs? If so where I can purchase them and approximately the cost.

Many thanks

Hi Candystore,
I've never seen Glamcor lighting but it looks expensive! I have a variety of lights in my treatment room, ceiling spotlights for general lighting, a tall freestanding uplighter which gives a surprisingly good light as it's reflected off the ceiling and an illuminated magnifiying lamp for close up work - my eyes are getting old! The spotlights came from Ikea, the magnifier was from Maplin and the uplighter came from a boot sale!

Hi Candystore,
I've never seen Glamcor lighting but it looks expensive! I have a variety of lights in my treatment room, ceiling spotlights for general lighting, a tall freestanding uplighter which gives a surprisingly good light as it's reflected off the ceiling and an illuminated magnifiying lamp for close up work - my eyes are getting old! The spotlights came from Ikea, the magnifier was from Maplin and the uplighter came from a boot sale!

Hi Tigger449

Thanks for your reply. Yes my eyes are getting old/worn so need something more. I might check out a light magnifier :)

Hi Tigger,

What magnifier did you get from maplin i had a look but thete were a few different ones.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back