Glamour EE guide needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leesse

Reaction score
Hi, I've got my Ee technique and speed up to scratch but need a quick step by step guide on length, thickness and curl from outside to inner lash which will produce a perfect glamour look.

I've read lots of threads but it does get a bit mind boggling!! I would find it really really helpful if anybody could just say, right this is what lash and size you use for the frame, this is what you use on the inside and this is what you use to fill. I've got a fairly large selection of lashes but just can't nail the look I'm after!

I understand the more experienced geeks and lashers may get a bit fed up answering this but, as with other newish lashers, it would be so useful to have a simple, foolproof a b c guide!

I was toying with the idea of doing the express lash course for the young girls who want this look, but feel I would be giving in too easily by doing this as I know the same effect can be created with semi perms.

Thanks

Lisa xx

How's it going, Leese.

The Glamorous Look ..... first of all, there is no way that anyone can advise a technician on length and thickness of extensions unless they were to see the client's own natural eyelashes. For instance, I had two clients in the lash studio today who were both going to the same hen party and both wanted a glamorous look. The first client had super straight, long length, strong natural lashes which pointed downwards and the second had naturally curly, short, weak lashes.
I used a full set of .20mm diameter silk lashes on my first client and a full set of .15mm diameter silk lashes on the second.
On the first, I used longer length lashes, mostly 13mms in a B curl.
On the second, I used shorter length lashes, mostly 11mms in a C curl.
In fact, the end result was that the extensions on the second client looked LONGER than the extensions on the first!
I made sure to lash every available lash.

The design for the glam set I used was to apply the longest length throughout the whole lashline for the frame (except for the inner corners, of course) and I made sure to add LOADS of these babies.
Then I filled, filled, filled with shorter lashes in order to create volume.
e.g. Client One: I mostly used 13mm B's and filled with 11mm and 9mm
and Client Two: I mostly used 11mm C's and filled with 9mm and 7mm

Both clients were very happy with the outcome.

Thank you so much ms. Diva for taking the time to do such a great detailed reply!!! I can't wait to get to work on a set now after reading that. Things did get very confusing after reading so many threads, but I feel like I've just had a ray of sunshine through the clouds!! Can't thank you enough x

Latest posts

Back