Glass Nailfiles & "Girlfriend"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeetNailz

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I have recently received a product catalogue and a free sample of "Glass Nail Files". (#They really are glass - made from Bohemian glass). Wondered if anyone had heard of them, used them and what do they think of them?
Also I hear several people talking about their "girlfriend" nail file from Creative. I have their product catalogue but can find no reference to a "girlfriend" nail file - can someone tell me which they are please?

Julie

Hi Juie,

If you look on page 3 (very apt lol) item g at the bottom is the Girlfriend buffer - cost £10.25 for 4.

I was sent a couple of these to sample.
Quite funky as a retail item for the novelty value if nothing else, but in my opinion not suitable for professional use in the salon.

The girls on the Beautytech message boards & mailing lists rave about these glass files. They are only suitable for use on natural nails, but are very fine and will not 'shred' the free edge.

I haven't found anywhere in Australia that distributes them yet but my next American order will include one to try :D

Let us know what you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back