Glass Tips from Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janosch1974

Reaction score
Hello,

again me with another stupid question.....
here in Germany Creative offers 3 different Tips, Eclypse, Formation and Velocity. ( and the french of course). And all these tips are now available as "Glass" tips. I have once used some Glass-tips from another company and there were not strong and did not last..
I would like to know if the Tips from Creative are the same as the "normal" tips (they cost the same). Or is it not possible to create a glass tip with the quality of e.g. Formation...?
I hope you understand what I mean...

I like the name 'glass' - we just tend to call them clear which is quite boring:rolleyes: I have been wearing clear Velocity for sometime because of sporting the Ruby Slippers (you can see the colour behind the nail too) and I can honestly say I have never noticed a difference. These tips are made from virgin ABS plastic like our others and the strength etc is just the same as our normal opaque tips!! Hope this answers your Q!!!

Hi Mrs Geek

Just thought I'd ask, with clear tips do you have to blend or do you leave as is? I have got some trial clear tips but have never used them. Do you also have to remove the shine?

Ta lots

Julie

talontastic said:
Hi Mrs Geek - Just thought I'd ask, with clear tips do you have to blend or do you leave as is? I have got some trial clear tips but have never used them. Do you also have to remove the shine? Ta lots Julie
Hi Julie - Diane ALWAYS pre-tailors the clear tips; she takes out about 1/2 of the well but also buffs it before applying; she hardly has any work to do after that and she does blend in just the well area!! Hope this makes sense; we have also used them with Perfect Clear over the top so you have a clear tip - looks gorgeous!!!

Thanks Mrs Geek, :biggrin: I shall have to have a try out on my own nails.

Ta Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back