Glaze and Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just a quick question I've just done a natural gel overlay on my clients nails and finished them with glaze and go then nurture oil. She's just contacted me to say that one of her hands has shiny nails but the other one is dull. I know I definitely top coated both of them so does anyone know why this may have happened?

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Maybe the nail wasn't dust free or it wasn't cured long enough or your uv lights need changing? Some of my first thoughts.

I have tried glaze and go a few times and find if you are using any form of nail decal, rhinestone, acrylic paint and the sorts on the nail before gloss topping the glaze and go just does not handle it.... at least for me. Tried a few times.... it gets little cracks, beads up etc. etc.

I have stopped using it and gone back to my tried and trusted INT gloss top!

Hope you can figure it out.

Anyone else have problems with glaze n go??

PS. Love this site! Thanks Geeks. :hug:

Hi I find Useing too much nurture oil affects the shine from glaze and go !!:) x

Try ibd intense seal it's ace and so glossy ;0) can be used over any system xx

Shazzer that was what I was thinking as its happened to me before!thanks guys x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Every time I apply it I always find little raised lumps on the nail, I dunno how to get rid of them either, when ever I do it on myself I get cracks with it, it drives me mad!

Think I need to try something else!

If you were to use gems, glitter, acrylic paint etc and then top coated with Glaze n Go would it not work? Does it crack?

@princess I use it over the too of my acrylics and nail art and it works fine diamontes rarely come of they hold that well with glaze and go!:)

Is glaze and go led curable ? X

Latest posts

Back