glaze n go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojosnails

Reaction score
i am thinking about getting a uv top coat to use over my acrylic enhancements. i am considering the NSI glaze n go, as i have read good things about it.

Just wondered, for anyone who has used it, what do you think?

Does anyone else recommend any other uv top coat?

Thanks xx

i am thinking about getting a uv top coat to use over my acrylic enhancements. i am considering the NSI glaze n go, as i have read good things about it.

Just wondered, for anyone who has used it, what do you think?

Does anyone else recommend any other uv top coat?

Thanks xx
I use glaze and go its a good product!

I use IBD Intense Seal, fab product, brilliant glossy shine.

Glaze 'n' Go is fab I use it all the time!!!! :)

I agree glaze n go is fab all my clients love it really shiney.

Glaze n Go is brilliant, also good is Ezflow's Finish It, and I've heard good things about Young Nails Finish as well, they all do the same job

I am also considering using a UV gel top coat. I take it you dont have to do a gel course to buy the product do you? Also do you buy your UV lamp which is sold by the same supplier as the top coat?

Has to be Glaze N Go for me too, love the product and so do my clients.

~ I would say Glaze N go first, IBD second & YN Finish 3rd for me :wink2:

i really like glaze n go and ezflow's finish it

I am also considering using a UV gel top coat. I take it you dont have to do a gel course to buy the product do you? Also do you buy your UV lamp which is sold by the same supplier as the top coat?

No you wouldn't need to do a course to buy a gel topcoat.
As regards the Lamp, I think any lamp will cure a gel topcoat.....BUT if you are thinking of eventually converting to a Gel system you would probably be as well to buy the Lamp for that system, as your wee cheap one could end up redundant, and a waste of money.

I have EzFlow's Finish it on my nails at the moment and love it!!....it was cured in a daylight lamp with no problems .....I have also used it a few times myself and I cured it with my Brisa Lamp :o again with no problems.

No you wouldn't need to do a course to buy a gel topcoat.
As regards the Lamp, I think any lamp will cure a gel topcoat.....BUT if you are thinking of eventually converting to a Gel system you would probably be as well to buy the Lamp for that system, as your wee cheap one could end up redundant, and a waste of money.

I have EzFlow's Finish it on my nails at the moment and love it!!....it was cured in a daylight lamp with no problems .....I have also used it a few times myself and I cured it with my Brisa Lamp :o again with no problems.

Thanks Isabel I really wasnt sure if I needed to do anything special or not. Need to do some more investigations me thinks.

i also have used glaze n go , but the first time i used it , was over a natural colour which went yellow so i only use directly over l&p or over nail art . is this normal or have i done something wrong ?

Latest posts

Back