Glimmer Powder!?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hi there, I have a question for nail techs out there that have used/use CND 'Glimmer Powder'.

I ordered some the other day (should be arriving today!!) and would be really interested to hear people's advice on how best to use it. Not sure what to expect when it comes, but I do like trying new things and so thought I'd give this a whirl!!

I currently use CND's L&P system, both sculpting & tips with overlays...and helpful hints/tips on how to get the most out of this new powder??

Thanks in advance guys...

Jenny-Nails :lol:
Notts/Derbsyhire

Jenny-Nails said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hi there, I have a question for nail techs out there that have used/use CND 'Glimmer Powder'.

I ordered some the other day (should be arriving today!!) and would be really interested to hear people's advice on how best to use it.
Jenny-Nails :lol:
Notts/Derbsyhire

Hi Jenny

I got the glimmer powder in November and have been using it since then on my nails instead of the pink (as in pink and white) over Christmas most of my clients wanted it to - it adds an extra sparkle which looks really good and it shines up nicely too! :)

Have fun

It's great stuff, makes nails look fab.....have fun with it. :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back