Glitter Acrylic Help ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Morning everyone

I have bought lots of glitter and would like to know the best way to mix with acrylic so it is ready to do tips?

Should I have just bought them already done and if so who does the best glitter acrylic? If not could anyone tell me what is the best way to do this as I dont want to waste the glitter or my acrylic practising - lol

Thanks in advance all x x x

I have been taught 3 parts acrylic powder to 1 part glitter, it may vary depending on what brand you are using though?? apply the glitter mixture thinly for your tip, and then cap with clear, if you do the whole tip glitter when you file, the glitter turn to dust and doesnt look nice, hth x ruth

Heya if you are after coloured and glittered acrylic powders, NSI do realy nice ones. www.nsinails.co.uk I realy like these powders and they last the distance too.xx

Thanks for you help girls, I will have a look at the NSI ones but I will try and mix my own as well, I will be mixing with CND powders so i will try 3 parts powder and 1 part glitter. Which colour powder would you use?

Thanks

Hiya Blondie same as above 3 parts Powder 1 part Glitter mix whatever powder u want,eg red powder with say green glitter, get some small mixing pots, then that way u can mix whatever color the client wants so they have their own color and put their name on that's what I do :hug:

Latest posts

Back