Glitter Acrylic Or Acrylic Art Sculpts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do glitter acrylics and charge slightly more for them. If they just want glitter on the tips like a french I charge $3 more for an infill ($38 as opposed to $35 for normal french) and $65 for a full set ($60 for french).

If I am doing design work where I use several colours to make detailed designs on each nail I usually charge around $5 per colour.

This design was $42 for the infill - $38 for glitter tips + $2 for each feature nail. Hope the piccie will post!!!

- edited Feb 3 @ 6:18am GMT - looks like www.freewebs.com won't let you post the pic in the message nor link straight to it :( . everytime I clicked it... it just sent me back here. :freak:

LUVNAILS

Reaction score
I was just curious if any of you do glitter acrylic sculpts or acrylic designs. I just took a EZflow acrylic class so i am working on perfecting these techniques, what do you charge for these full sets and backfills? :?: How often do you do a backfill on someone with colored or glitter acrylic? :) thank you for your help!

I do glitter acrylic sculpts and charge the same as I do for a P&W set and backfill, which is $50 & $30.
jcorala.jpg

wow Patti - those rock!!! verrryy cool :rolleyes: ;)

Patti,
I loved the red glitter. I know you said your doing glitter acrylics, but the shine is great...like a gel. Do you gel seal them? What product are you using?

kkbruton said:
Patti,
I loved the red glitter. I know you said your doing glitter acrylics, but the shine is great...like a gel. Do you gel seal them? What product are you using?
Thanks Kathi! No, no sealer. I believe those are just buffed....I always do well in competition with my buffing skills.....It's my gift :oops: LOL

Wow! Those are fab! Hope you don't mind me butting in, but do you know where you can get the glitter acrylic on the web???

Karen :D

Check out:

www.nailsplusbeauty.com and look at Nail Graphix.

Well those are fab Patti,
I got some EZflow boogie night powder at Olympia Show in London this weekend and boogied all night.
Stilll learning the acrylic stuff, but hey it went on like a dream.
Might just have to get some more of those funky powders. Have you tried the EZflow colourdrops? I imagine that they look cool with the clear powder,like coloured glass effect.
Would you do an infill on those in the usual way?????
I am picking your brain here, hope you dont mind!?

I thought I was a strict fibreglass, silk and gel girl but hey this stuff has got me hooked.
Cant use it in the salon due to air conditions and health and saftey, but hey there is always home. lol
Huggles to Ben, he is so cute
Lots of love Ruth

Ooo, thanks for the link! I'm gonna get me some of that.

Kx

Patti, I loved your nails I think this glitter thing is going to be BIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back