glitter acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancslass

Reaction score
when mixing your own glitter and acrylic what brand of glitter do you use as some are finer then others.:rolleyes:

the star nails ones are good and great value too. also fionas glitters are beautiful.

I use the spangles ones but got a smaple from fiona of he nail grpahix and this was the same and really nice.
x

i have just bought some pots from fiona cant wait to get them lol

where does Fiona sell the glitters from, does she have a website or is she shop based.Have tried some glitter from lcn with gel but didn't like the effect it gave me.

fionas glitters are fantastick and very easy to use

and a wide assortment of colours to choose from too

good luck

I use Too Much Fun "Glimmerz" which is a fine glittter powder. It is fantastic I love it.

I tend to use Star nails Glitters or even NSI glitters as they are fine so easy to mix.

My main thing is i love using the glitter acrylics as they are already mixed, but i know you need ones to mix with gel.

When i mix with gel, i tend to use a very thin viscosity gel to do the glitter part s you will get more glitter in the gel and get a better coverage. If you use a thick builder gel, then i've found you will not get as good a coverage as the glitter won't penetrate the gel so easily. You only need to use a thin layer of it, then obviously cap it with your normal gel after curing the glitter part.

HTH's

Latest posts

Back